Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy (1/2?) Father's Day!



I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to the best man I know! I am so lucky to have Nate as my best friend and daddy to little whale baby. Here are my top favorite things about him right now (always subject to change, since I find more and more reason to love him every day!)

1. He rubs my feet every time I ask him.
2. He tells me how beautiful I look every day.  
3. He carries everything for me. Even if it isn't that heavy. 
4. He does the dishes every night.
5. He always gives me that "one more minute" of cuddling, even when he has other things to do.
6. He always tells me how much he appreciates me.
7. He tells me every day how excited he is for whale baby to come. 
8. He claims that we are equally as good at Catan, even though he has beaten me the last three times we played.
9. He will listen to me tell the same stories over and over and is always somehow interested each time.
10. He will drop everything for me if I ever say I need some Nate time.

I couldn't have asked for a better person to spend every day with! My kids are so lucky they get to have him as a dad.

I love you sweetheart!


1 comment: